Order processing time (time before shipping) is between 1 and 5 business days.
Deliveries may take additional 2 to 4 weeks, depending on your purchase and destination. Important Note: please count with the possibility of adding a few weeks on top of that, due to the present coronavirus pandemic.
We ship from different suppliers and factories from around the world, mainly from China, Japan, Thailand, the US, and a few other industrialized countries. So, if you include different products in your order, please expect your items to be shipped separately, and consequently be delivered at different times.
We ship to roughly 50 (fifty) countries (specifically listed on each individual product page), avoiding those with difficult import and/or customs policies as well as unreliable internal postal services.
Returns and Exchanges
Strictly no returns or exchanges unless there are defects in the product(s) and the attention is brought to us no later than 7 days after delivery. So make sure you are ordering the correct item(s), size(s), and color(s). Make sure to read the measurements in products that apply. If there are none, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns and Exchanges
Our policy lasts 30 days after the order has been received. If 30 days have gone by since delivery and you haven't notified us within 7 days and shipped it back to us within 30 days (with tracking number), unfortunately we can’t offer you the possibility of a return or exchange anymore.
To be eligible for a return or exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. If you need to return it , please send us an email at email@example.com
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If your refund is approved, it will be processed and a credited to your credit card or original method of payment.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your account.
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.